The below provides an overview of useful websites for residents in Northstowe, new and established, to find out more.
* Timeline for developments in Northstowe and Frequently Asked Questions - site owner: South Cambridgeshire DC, Communities Team
* FAQs on Northstowe developments - site owner: Homes England
Willingham Medical Practice and Longstanton Branch Surgery - contact details
Defibrillator: Pathfinder Primary School, accessible 24/7.
location defibrillator: . See also defibfinder.uk to find a defibrillator in your area.
You will need to call 999 to get the access code to open the protective case where the defibrillator is stored. Find out more how to use a defibrillator (includes a 4-minute film)
GENERAL & COMMUNITY INFORMATION:
* Northstowe.com - general information about Northstowe with information on developers when considering buying a home; community information and leisure information - site owner: Homes England
* Northstowecommunity.org - with events calendar and links to useful community sites, and map of Northstowe - site owner: local residents/community groups. Further useful sites, for finding out about events and such: Northstowe Arts , Northstowe Winter Festival and Sustainable Northstowe
* Northstowe News: magazine run by residents/community groups, delivered door-to-door every other month; back issues can be viewed online.
* Northstowe Community Forum - view the recordings of the quarterly meetings, from developers, local authorities and other organisations; also with handy FAQs - site owner: South Cambridgeshire District Council.
* Information on Northstowe - site owner: South Cambs DC
* Active New communities - Northstowe: overview of Sport clubs etc. - site owner: Living Sport
* Northstowe - travel information - with links to walking and cycling routes/maps. Site owner: Homes England, with Cambridgeshire County Council's Smart Journeys
* BizBike - Community E-bike hire in Northstowe
* Active New Communities - Northstowe - Family-friendly Cycling routes around Northstowe. Site owner: living Sport.
* Stagecoach - information about the Guided Busway
* OWLS Community Car Scheme
* Useful information on all community car schemes and public transport options in South Cambridgeshire
* Details on (emergency) roadworks in the area - can be found at https://one.network
* EDUCATION: Pathfinder Primary School Northstowe Secondary College Martin Baker Academy (special needs provision).
See also: Northstowe Learning Academy
LIBRARY: The mobile library bus comes to the Green in Northstowe on the 2nd Friday each month, from 3:20 - 4:20pm.
ALLOTMENTS: to find out about getting an allotment in Phase 1, please check with the Northstowe Horticultural Association
POP UP YOUTH CLUB (BUS): The Connections Bus project's double decker comes every Thursday, from 4:00 - 5:30 pm, next to Pioneer Park (delivered through the work by several organisations, including Northstowe Youth Hive).
RECYCLING: Map of local recycling and refill stations (site owner: Sustainable Northstowe).
* The Planning Authority for Northstowe is South Cambridgeshire District Council, delivered through the Greater Cambridge Shared Planning Service - see also its online Planning Portal where you can search for all current and past planning applications.
Some development applications, such as those related to Highways and Educational Facilities, are considered instead through the Cambridgeshire County Council's Planning Services.
If you find that links are broken, or particular websites are missing, please do let us know, we would love to hear from you.
Disclaimer: the fact that the Town Council includes a link to an external page does not necessarily mean it endorses the website or its content, and the Town Council is not responsible for third party's content, nor can it be held responsible for any issues that may stem from clicking through to third party's websites.