Northstowe Indoor Market - 26 February: BIGGER and BETTER!
Published: 14 February 2023
Northstowe Indoor Market - 26 February
Market alert! After the success in January, we are doubling up the number of stalls in the second edition of indoor market in Northstowe.
List of traders.
See below the list of traders for February - more may come, so watch this space!
1. Cambridge Luxury Bakes Ltd - Brownies, Blondies, Millionaires, Rocky Roads, cookie Pies - @cambridgeluxurybakes
2. JSG Exotic Foods Cams limited - Indian groceries - JSG Exotic Foods Cambridge
3. Kezza’s Chocolate Creations - Chocolates - @Kezzaschocolatecreations
4. Kokoraki deli & more - (new) - Greek groceries and products - https://www.facebook.com/Kokorakideli
5. Ntsama Chilli Oils and Sauces - Chilli Sauces and Jelly - @mamantsama
6. Phoebe's Fruit Basket Ltd. - (new) - Fresh fruit and vegetables - @spudsandonions
7. Prestige Doughnuts The Greek Loukoumades - (new) - Doughnuts and Greek pastries - @Prestige Doughnuts
8. Raised in Rampton - Organic sourdough bread - https://www.facebook.com/raised.in.rampton
9. Lemon Leaves Home Cooking - Srilankan homecooked hot food https://lemonleaves.co.uk/order-now
10. Sustainable Northstowe - Community Pantry - @sustainablenorthstowe
And outside also (with thanks to Northstowe Foodies): The Coffee Tribe - Coffee, Tea and pastries - @thecoffeetribeuk
11. Amabilia Creations - (new) - Home decor, Clothing and accessories - @Amabiliacreations
12. Artistic-Wares - Homeware, Giftware and Cards - @Artistic-Wares
13. Clare’s Refill Station - Zero waste cleaning and self-care products - www.facebook.com/claresrefill/about
14. Eliza Nellie Ltd - (new) - Textile designs and gifts - https://www.facebook.com/ElizaNellieUK
15. Fenland Fox Pet Supplies - (new) - Dog treats - @FenlandFoxSupplies
16. Handcrafted by Wendy - Jewellery - http //facebook.com/handcraftedbywendy
17. JBBags - (new) - Handmade quilted bags - .
18. Milller and Ward - (new) - Candles and fragrances - @Millerandward
19. Mucky Pups Craft Kits for Kids - (new) - Craft kits for kids - https://www.facebook.com/muckypupscraftkits
20. Purple Panda Pampering - (new) - The Body Shop skincare products - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1612401952232801/
21. Kavita Makar - Handmade Indian House decorations.
Did you know? The first market in January had an amazing number of people through the door: 664, well beyond our hopes and expectations.
And if you have not seen this great video of our first market, made by Northstowe Foodies, watch it here: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=1307594429789483&extid=NS-UNK-UNK-UNK-IOS_GK0T-GK1C&mibextid=2Rb1fB&ref=sharing
You said (Thank you for the many people leaving very useful comments on our comments board!):
Ø “We love the market - can we have more food and produce ? We are happy to see this sort of thing here”
Ø “Fruit and veg next time”
Ø “Would love to see more fresh veg, meat. Thank you for organising”
Ø “Lovely market - hope to come back”
Ø “Good opportunity to see neighbours”
Ø “It was a fantastic event”
Ø “Very nice range of traders- looking forward to the next one”
Ø Lots of positive feedback > We will be back!
Ø Requests for more stalls > We will be bigger and better!
Ø Requests for more food stalls, especially fresh veg > There will be more stalls including a wider range of food on offer (more being discussed with other traders; watch this space…)
Northstowe Indoor Market - 26 February - put it in your diary!